The cat eye makeup is the signature makeup by Lauren Conrad’s signature look. This is makeup trick that every woman should have in her kitty. Here are some great ways by which we can adapt the cat eye makeup.
• Lower your eyelids and draw a line at the angle from the outer corner of the eye to an angle. Draw the line downwards if you feel that you cannot draw it upward. Make the line longer with a sharp angle
• Create a triangle shape by connecting both the lines from the top of your eyelid to the bottom and then fill in the Iris
• Use liquid liner to fill in the triangle. Make sure you layer enough product so the color is smooth and saturated
• Connect the triangle to the lash line while applying the eyeliner. Smoothen out the area well
• A cat eye makeup is difficult to try at the first time and thus it requires some amount of practice. After the eyelid is properly done, apply some thick mascara on the upper and the lower eyelids. Both the eyes should look even and well adorned. Always ensure that both the eyes look symmetrical
The cat eye makeup can be worn at dinner parties, dinner dates, and a school farewell as well as in regular parts. This sort of a makeup is not suitable for office meetings or formal parties. You can also wear the look at a night out with friends. So wear this cat eye makeup and make it your signature style.
Cat eye makeup looks good on people with big and wide eyes as well as people who have green eyes or blue eyes.
Aug 23, 2017 0It is mostly seen that many people are very much inclined...